199 episodes of See You On The Other Side. 118 new songs specifically written for the show. 102 interviews. We’ve come a long way, baby. We thought it was time to sit down and talk about some of our favorite moments from the past three and a half years of podcasting into the paranormal
Allison from Milwaukee Ghosts joins Wendy Lynn and I as we talk about the things that have affected us the most after our first 199 podcasts.
- What’s been the biggest surprise?
- What were our favorite interviews??
- How have our own views on the paranormal changed?
- What were our favorite paranormal events and conventions?
You can relive some of our favorite episodes that we reference in the podcast here:
- 194 – Real Magic: The Secret Power of the Universe with Dean Radin, PhD
- 186 – The Slenderman Mysteries: Investigating the Internet Bogeyman with Nick Redfern
- 169 – Hunting The Witch’s Familiar: Dr. Martin Walsh And The Zanzibar Leopard
- 119 – The Brimstone Deceit: The Scent of the Paranormal with Joshua Cutchin
- 92 – Bridging the Gap: 2016 Paradigm Symposium Recap
- 89 – Cowboys and Call Girls: Live from the Haunted Old Baraboo Inn
- 66 – Exploring Cryptozoology: A Panel with Linda Godfrey, J. Nathan Couch, and Jay Bachochin
- 47 – Beyond The Smiley Face Killers: Looking for the Hidden Truth in La Crosse
The song this week is based on that classic Hunter S. Thompson quote, “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Now of course the father of gonzo journalism meant a lot of different things with that statement, but I take it to mean that when you enter an unknown situation, somewhere without precedent or pre-established rules… that’s where you can make your mark. That’s the inspiration behind our podcast as well. Here’s Sunspot with “When The Going Gets Weird”.